Did your area just experience a flood disaster? Call us immediately to prevent further damage! Your home or business may experience significant property damage and mold growth if you do not act immediately. Our company offers a quick 24/7 emergency response to floods.
When our restoration technicians arrive on location their #1 goal is to prevent any further damage from occurring. To accomplish this, we will extract any water that is still present using powerful pumps and extractors. Any carpet and padding may have to be removed. We will then dryout the affected area using dehumidifiers, air movers, and fans. An antimicrobial agent is sprayed to prevent mold growth.
All of our services follows the standards set by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
- The No. 1 natural disaster in the U.S. is floods.
- All 50 U.S. states have experienced floods in the past 5 years.
- No matter where you live, you live in a flood zone.
- The majority of homeowners insurance policies do not cover flood damage.
- Each flood damage claim averages over $42,000.
- Tens of thousands of dollars in damages can be caused by a just a couple inches of water.
- Walls of water reaching heights of nearly 20 feet can result from flash floods.
- Just 2 feet of flood water can carry away a vehicle.
- Melting snow, hurricanes, and winter storms are often overlooked as common causes of flooding.
Flood Insurance Claims
Below is the number of claims filed in 2012 with the National Flood Insurance Program. Nearly $8 billion in insurance claims were paid by the NFIP in 2012. Anyone can be at risk for significant financial loss due to floods insomuch that nearly 25% of all National Flood Insurance Program flood insurance claims were filed by those not in mapped high-risk flood area.
|State||Total Number of 2012 Claims|